Please vote for Phoenix Winch, then be sure to friend and like us on Facebook. If we win, we will draw a winner for a free winch! The best part is, you can vote for Phoenix Winch once per day between now and November 24, 2012.
1. Check the landing (depth, obstructions, and distance)
2. When scouting, observe local traffic for timing (don’t rush something risky)
3. Keep an eye on gas and oil
4. Be respectful when approached by authority, give the sport a positive name
5. Pack it in, pack it out
6. Secure the winch (better safe than sorry)
7. Every crew member needs to serve a purpose
8. Prepare for delays
9. Allow distance from landing or stopping point to winch
Thank you for visiting the new PhoenixWinch.com, please be patient as I customize the site!