Well hello lovely people! Phoenix Winch LLC will enter it’s fifth year in business during 2015 and we couldn’t have done it without YOUR support! We’re crazy busy like anybody so please be patient if it takes a couple of days for us to return your phone call or reply to your email. Rest assured that if you are in the market for a wakeboard winch- Phoenix Winch will build one just for you.
Through some magic and mystery, we were able to reduce shipping charges by $100 across the board! Order a winch today!
Wake season is upon us again! Here at Phoenix Winch we’ve just finished one of the most innovative winch builds in history. The nature of that build is secret for now but pictures and video will soon follow. Customer orders have been steadily coming in and we’re excited to shred, see you out there!
1. Check the landing (depth, obstructions, and distance)
2. When scouting, observe local traffic for timing (don’t rush something risky)
3. Keep an eye on gas and oil
4. Be respectful when approached by authority, give the sport a positive name
5. Pack it in, pack it out
6. Secure the winch (better safe than sorry)
7. Every crew member needs to serve a purpose
8. Prepare for delays
9. Allow distance from landing or stopping point to winch
Thank you for visiting the new PhoenixWinch.com, please be patient as I customize the site!